The decision to use a baby pacifier for your newborn depends on many factors. Is baby pacifier ok for you? Consider the benefits and risks of using a baby pacifier, steps to wean your baby and the most relevant tips when using a baby pacifier. Discussed below are some of the most valuable guides you should follow.
Factors to consider before using a pacifier
During the early weeks, baby pacifier use is likely not to cause problems as long as you are aware of the following:
- Pacifiers can lead to strangulation or chocking if it breaks. Ensure you follow all the guidelines and keep an eye out of the many pacifier safety recalls.
- Babies using pacifiers are prone to thrush. This can be transferred to Mom’s nipples.
- Never substitute breastfeeding with a pacifier.
- Studies show that newborn who takes pacifier tend to wean earlier. Therefore, they decided to leave breastfeeding early.
- Occasionally, baby pacifier leads to speech problems, teeth misalignment of soft palate problems.
- To some babies, pacifiers are vital contentment between feeding. Consider the benefits:
- Most kids are happy when sucking something. Hence, a pacifier might soothe fussy babies.
- When your baby can not fall sleep or has a problem settling down, a pacifier might play the trick.
- Sucking on pacifiers during napping or bed time can help reduce sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Pacifiers provide temporary distraction.
- Pacifiers have pitfalls too. Consider the drawbacks:
- Interference with breastfeeding: Sucking a pacifier is different from sucking the breast. Some newborn is sensitive to such differences. Early-stage usage can result in ending of breastfeeding.
- Can lead to middle ear infections. However, the risk of infection is lower between the birth to 6 months of age.
- Prolonged pacifier usage may lead to dental problems. A normal usage of the product does not affect. However, extended usage leads to tooth misalignment.
Consequently, pacifiers are not the only products that can make your baby get to sleep when using strollers. Our new products “stroller tire straps” can help your baby enjoy a nap in the crib. Often, some babies do not enjoy sleeping cribs, and thus new parents have to spend most of the time holding the baby on their arms. Good news is with our stroller tire straps your baby will enjoy sleeping in a crib.
Our Sleepy stroll is based on two key features:
Convince and ease of use.
Ease of Use:
- You need just to slip it on and roll to put it on your strollers’ wheel and Vis-a Vis
- The product is durable and can fit on most of the stroller wheels.
- Designed for home use on a rainy or hot day. Besides, it is meant for fresh air naps.
- The rhythm of the bumps soothes, comforts and calms your baby to sleep within few minutes.
Our sleeping stroll tire strips is a game changer to babies who do not want to sleep in cribs. Besides, it has no side effect like other products. Why don’t you get one today?